Sunday, July 3, 2011

I

I am...
... wicked smart.
... multi-ethnic.
... curious about other people and cultures.
... an old soul.
... humble.
... blessed.
... sometimes flaky and reclusive.
... 420 friendly.
... LGBT friendly.
... a traveller of both time and space.
... spiritual.
... genuine.
... frugal.
... analytical.
... politically aware and vote.
... an autodidact.
... that I am.

I am not...
... so good at keeping in touch.
... perfect.
... a Christian.
... a vegetarian.
... so great at singing.
... as creative as I would like.
... rich.
... your beast of burden.
... good at dating.
... a parent.
... a poet.
... very big.
... a crook.

I like...
... my family and friends.
... coffee.
... beer and wine.
... good company.
... good food.
... cooking.
... breakfast any time of day.
... music.
... Led Zeppelin.
... nature. All of it.
... cats AND dogs.
... spiders.
... a good book.
... mountains.
... beaches.
... thunder and lightning.
... math and science.
... foreign languages.
... new experiences.
... my privacy.
... writing.
... change.
... peace and quiet.
... meditation.
... walking.
... hiking.
... being in front of a crowd.
... people-watching.
... Jesus.
... history.
... watching things grow.
... learning.

I dont like...
... littering.
... smoking.
... bigotry, racism and hate.
... mean people.
... to be ignored.
... change.
... suffering.
... too much TV.
... war.
... having to repeat myself.
... arrogance.
... greed.
... bad drivers.

I believe...
... there is more to life than meets the eye.
... Humanity can be so much more.
... in One Love.
... I and I can overcome.
... there is extra-terrestrial life.
... in You.
... in Me.
... in We.
... confession is good for the soul.
... good people sometimes do bad things.
... in forgiveness.
... we should never stop learning.
... the children are our future.

3 comments:

  1. at least you know yourself! not many people out there do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken me 33+ years and Im still figuring a few things out 8)

    Cheers-

    ReplyDelete